Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

I woke up to a beautiful day today-in amazing Chicago Illinois! The sun shinning so brightly and lightly baking my skin-okay happy meter is ready to burst! I am originally from Southern California-so people automatically think I despise snow and all that comes with it being here in lovely Chicago! Actually not so! I am head over heels in love with the weather here! I don't know its just that Southern California does not do it for me! Too hot-crowded and not to mention all that toxic air you can not breath comfortably(at least for me!) I'm not hating just saying-and well I guess I am a little biased being in Chicago now. I have fallen in deep love with the weather here! Have you ever seen Twilight Zone? Well all those episodes where this ''far off'' amazing place that all these strange things happened in yeah I so found it.... Strange I never thought this place existed only there in the Twilight Zone- what an awesome feeling to finally be here ya know belong some where....The sunny days seem just a little sunnier, brighter, happier and well put a beautiful spring in my step! So today when I woke I had the beach on my mind! Can you tell? 




                                  Con Mucho Amor,




                                 Dottie Devine