Monday, May 9, 2011

Okay.....

I believe in love. Great love- you know soul mate-''reach to the ends of the universe for you'' love. Yeah I know i'm a hopeless romantic-but ya know i'm actually really proud of it too! As deep as I get into love stories & all that stuff along the lines of L-O-V-E ''and they lived happily ever after'' DOES NOT do it for me! 
*yeah no thanks!*


My tear jerker and heart string puller is....
*Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind My Favorite Movie!*


Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you. 


Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me. 

Joel: Okay. 


Clementine: [pauses] Okay. 



''Okay'' hits my heart in all the right spots! So on the notion of being a hopeless romantic~ Spring is in full effect here in Chicago! How lovely it is to see a REAL spring for the first time in my life-im literally falling in love with the trees, flowers, all the new blooming going on and then there are all those damn birds and bees and their chirping at 3 am while happily making new off spring has me in a very happy mood. I can't say i'm ''de attached'' cause well my job & all I do have me very ''attached'' so I guess the proper word would be ''single''. I dont gripe about my 'single-dom' if I really wanted trust me i'd be quite coupled up with another being~but no alas i'm holding out for the real deal- you know ''the right one'' i'm just far too hopeful ironic for this hopeless romantic. So while I work my way out of my insane work load I present you with another one of my deep intense obessions. Vintage Valentines. Nothing says I love you & I mean it more than a little cartoon followed by a cute saying someone else CAME UP WITH. I love that. I love the little bright colorful drawings the little-ness(I think I just made up a new word!) of the size of the card along with the cute little words stratigetically placed in all the right places. I's dotted T's are crossed-I'm a happy camper! So for all you ''Okay'' love story ending lovers out there these are for you-from me with mucho mucho carino y amor! 


xoxo
Dottie Devine