Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Hearts A Pitter Patter!

I am a strange person! I am not gonna sugar coat it lol! I have so many different odd things i'm into & like to collect & oogle at! Ya know how that goes! One of my weirdest obsessions is gas masks! Yes-yes-yes yes yes! I love to look at vintage pictures of people with gas masks! I don't know its so strange almost like my vintage gun obsession! So when I began to chit chat it up with the ever so lovely Kim Koin-I knew our union was meant to be cause she too had a deep love for gas masks! GASP! YES it was awesome! 

*Beautiful-Amazing-Kind-Talented-Kim Koin*

Now next thing I know I met Jesse aka Lestat! A maker of custom gas masks! Say what!?! I never believed in true love-a soul mate & someone who can light all your matches(Like Water For Chocolate thank you for the schooling in such subjects!) as much as I am starting to now! Thank you Jesse! I will be kidnapping you to Chicago very soon! *insert evil laugh*
*The One & Only Jesse-aka Lestat-SWOON-A LICIOUS!*

This blog post is dedicated to my love of gas masks & vintage photographs & to awesome people like Kim & Jesse~ Thank you for inspiring me as much as you do & for reminding me that I am not alone in this crazy mixed up world! 
Con Mucho Amor! 

xoxo
Dottie Devine 



I now present you with my favorite photographs of gas masks! I have a few tricks up my sleeve so look out for something gas mask-a-licous from me very soon!