Monday, May 23, 2011

I love...Love Is!

I love....Love Is! 
These little naked people seem to always brighten up my days all the time! I also have found some of my best pals happen to love Love Is! I have always collected these via newspaper clippings-Thanks to the lovely Helen who was 93 years old when I first met her! No matter what was going on she always took the time to gently open her newspaper fetch out her Love Is and sweetly ask me to cut it out. Then we would post it on the fridge till the next days! Talk about sweet!!!! I began the same ritual and I loved it so much!!! These days....with all the insanity going on... (Thank You God I love my life!) I do not have the time anymore to cut them out but at least I can enjoy them online! Special shout out to my friend Cydni on Facebook she posts regularly and that of course always brings a smile to my face! Here are a few of my favorites! We all love them but of course we have our favorites!!! I am a hopeless romantic at heart for always!!!! 
Have you told the one you love today you love them?
Well words are not always needed! Send 'em one of these! Via snail mail or email or facebook posting! Whatever no matter!
Life is too short not to let those you love & adore not know it! 
xoxo

Con Mucho Amor,


Dottie Devine 


*You can go here to them daily and also look up their archive!*
http://loveiscomix.com/