Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sepia life for me....

Hola Hola Everyone!!! 
With the sun out and shinning these past few weeks every few days or so-I have been so excited!!!!! I get to not only enjoy the awesome sun rays but I also get to bust out my shades!  I love love love love love vintage sunglasses-for a period  back in 2007 I had a pair of vintage cat-eye Ray Ban's that I wore 24/7-no joke!!! One because I loved them so much & two I had my prescription put in them! It was wonderful-I loved them so much!! Sadly someone nabbed them while I was on a trip in San Fran-so sad!! I hope to be rejoined with them one day-I can dream!!! 
Last year I did find a pretty nice pair on ebay-their a reproduction pair but hey if the shoe fits! So anyway back to my story----Just as I am about to give myself a big high five for finishing up work orders early-Mando runs in with a giant box!!! Of course my eyes glowed and I went through my mental rolodex trying to figure out what I bought myself in the last two weeks-that is now-finally here! Then I remembered 'oh yeah Dottie-NOTHING!' I kinda got sad for a min....but then realize 'ohhhh no yes yes yes-some of custom company merchandise we ordered!' At last!!! I was so happy once Mando ripped open up the box!!! Inside there was some wonderful eye candy!!!! It was such an amazing feeling to see sooooooooooo many cool things with our logos & names on them! I am over the moon!!!!I can not wait to take our new goodies to Lone Star next week!!! I really hope our customers enjoy everything!!!
~
*Yours Truly-Love my 8 dollar jean jacket-Chicago has the best thrift stores! Shades have gold accents*

~
*Ohhhh la la!!!! Our glossy postcards and note cards*
~
*Our lawn sign!!! Perfect for Brown Magic bbq's!*
~
*Check it yo!!!!!-I LOVE my new business cards!*
~
*Love these!!Tags for our merch!They say 'Thank you for your purchase!' On the back!*
~
*My custom note pads!*
~
*eeeeeeee car window decals!*
~
*Magnets!*
~
*Our new banner!Is Mando not the best pin-up ever?!What a natural! All you aspiring pin-ups better watch out!*
~
*Mailing labels!!!!*
~
*My very own post-its!Fun to be had!-insert evil laugh-*
~
*First order of business-post Mando a post-it! In true Dottie fashion of course!*
~
*Mando was busy paintin' in the garage-so I did my best to model one of our new men's tee's!*
~
*Did I mention I LOVE my new business cards?!?!*
~
*My pretty sewing box-its green!!!Gonna use it to house our biz cards, magnets,post cards etc*
~

So that concludes the tour!!! I am so happy how everything turned out! I am so grateful to Chuko our amazing graphic designer for making our logos from pen and ink to wonderful high resolution goodness!!!! I can not wait till we get the $ to make more shirts! We will have mens tshirts and girls baseball tees! They will be available for purchase very soon! There is so much going on with Lone Star coming around next week-so back to the grind for me! Ohhhh before I go for all you that also follow brownmagicpaintco.blogspot.com-you have seen the awesome kitty tea pot Mando is making me! 
I am in love with her!!! She looks like she is filled with chocolate! Or like my friend Jimmy said an award! As much as I love cats-Mando's dogs have seriously won me over! I think its the funniest thing ever-every time I have asked Mando to make a cat logo for me-he straight out refuses!! I know last time I got him so good posting pics of him sleeping with kitten tea pot on his back so00000000-I thought okay...its only fair for me to poke fun at myself at my own expense to get a few chuckles out of him! 
Thank you all for letting me entertain you!
I shall return shortly!!



*Blowin' a kiss to my kitty tea pot*
*Meowwww-watchin' ya Dottie*
 =*What Mando would like to happen!*


Con Mucho Amor
xoxo



Dottie Devine