Saturday, March 19, 2011

A day in the life of......

!!!!!HOLAAAAAA  EVERYONE!!! 
Finally I am back!!! I Have been really crazy busy doing just about everything!!!!I could not even write out a ''To Do'' list even if I wanted too!! I had so much sorting out to do with unnecessary chaos in my life..... I am happy to report all that excess baggage is all gone and done with. I am over all of it- Thank you Jesus!!!!! So I have definitely been moving forward on all positive notes!!!!
I have been sooooo busy doing all the up keep on Mando's blog brownmagicpaintco.blogspot.com-what a job!! I definitely appreciate all the efforts all of you put into your blogs and sharing your life with the rest of us!!! Its hard work!!!!!!
!Thank you! 
Sooooooo....Finally I had to take a lil moment to share how awful my life is at the present moment and how unappreciated I am!!!!!! So I was up all day friday into the wee hours of saturday...I then had to wake up and be subjected such an awful day...THANKS MANDO! *rolls my eyes*


*So I get to wake up to a beautiful sunny day! Dang why ohhh why must my days start off like this???*


*Then there is fresh coffee waiting me-seriously!??!!?*


*No idea or clue why Mando thought making fresh crepe batter from scratch would be a good idea? I know right?!?*


*Was it really necessary to make enough to have left overs? Really?*


*I know peanut butter crepes are some of my favorites-BUT......*


*Was it really necessary for Mando to hand roll&fill them for me- AND bring fresh O.J.? REALLY?!!?!!!!*


*NO WORDS NEEDED*




Lol in all seriousness-I was up till 7a.m. working my tail off!!! ON just about everything for VLV Fashion Show-which we just happen to be proud Platinum Sponsors for!!!!! YAY US!!! CAN NOT WAIT TO SHOW ALL OF YOU WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO!!!
Then working on making a load of stuff for Lone Star in Austin Texas!!!!!!  All while busting my hump on all of our work orders & handling all of our etsy/ebay sells etc. So waking up to a beautiful sunny saturday morning AND having a wonderful breakfast await me- well made me smile & just really realize how now more than ever that I am blessed-VERY BLESSED!!!!
Thank you Mandito!!!! I pinky-promise not to make fun of your giant head anymore-this weekend! I really hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We Have so many cool pictures and projects coming up!!!! I really  can not wait to share them all with you!!!!!!! 

Con Mucho Amor,


Dottie Devine












p.s. sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry I lied! :)